Doctoral student portal
On these pages we have gathered information for everyone admitted to doctoral studies at BTH.
As a doctoral student on your way towards a licentiate and/or doctoral degree you may sometimes need advice, hints and guidance, and the aim of these pages is to help you throughout your studies.
Here you will find information as well as links to the rules and guidelines that governs the Doctoral Studies at BTH and contact information if you have any questions or could use some help.
This is where we provide answers to questions such as:
- What are the objectives of the doctoral studies?
- How do I find courses?
- What is expected of me as a Doctoral Student?
- How do I register my results?
- Who do I turn to if I have problems with supervision?
- How do I plan for my thesis defence?
If you find something that needs updating, or have suggestions for information that is missing, feel free to contact the Research Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org